Chemical Peeling Systems
A 1-day course for new users to chemical peels that includes; glycolic acid, TCA acid as well as de-pigmentation treatments.
- To help you assess a face from an aesthetic point of view
- To enable you to understand how chemical peels is used and how it works
- To enable you to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective chemical peel treatment
- To give you the knowledge and practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- To give you advice on where you can seek professional support following the course
About the course
This is a comprehensive skills-based course for new and intermediate users of chemical peels in facial aesthetics, designed to help you get started on the more common indications. The course is also suitable if you are looking for a refresher course to improve confidence or enhance technique.
The course gives practitioners a broad range of peeling options to be able to offer clients a more comprehensive choice and covers the more common types of chemical peels such as glycolic acid (superficial peels), TCA (deep superficial to medium depth peel) and peels specifically for treating abnormal pigmentation.
Peel techniques are demonstrated and delegates also benefit from significant hands-on experience on course models. To ensure that you receive sufficient hands-on experience we strictly limit the number of delegates on each course.
The aim is to give delegates the confidence to successfully incorporate such treatments into their practice for common indications. The course also looks at active daily skin care regimes that can supplement a chemical peel for improved results and lasting client skin rejuvenation.
Advice is also given on insurance and helping you to develop and market your treatments as well as developing an important client care strategy for future success.
All delegates who book more than 1 course will receive 10% discount on each additional day booked.
To book please use our contact form.